miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

What are your future goals after finishing school? Could you say the most important?



What are your future goals after finishing school? Could you say the most important?



Resultado de imagen para goodbye school First one of my aims on having finished the school, serious to prepare myself to be able to postulate to enter the university to continue with my professional preparation and when already it is admitted I will give myself a few small vacations to be able to enter to the university with the fresh mind and with many desire of continuing forward.





 
Speaking about my more important aims it is to follow the career of laws in the university, to manage to reach it and the one who can be able to do a posgrado or doctorate of the same one, talvez I would like to penetrate very much into the politics or to work to future for the condition, clearly and as not being able to travel that it is what more I like it yes, without neglecting my responsibilities.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario